At Traditions Catering we are committed to sustainable practices throughout our operation.
We support local artisans and farmers, by seeking out the best possible ingredients. And we pride ourselves on developing menus that are appropriate for each client, catering atmosphere, and season.
We work with each individual client to adjust the menu to meet your sustainability needs.
Some of the ways we can help you "green" your menu include
- Indiana raised chicken and beef
- Locally grown vegetables and fruits
- Locally prepared breads and cheeses
We can assist you to reduce waste at your event with
- Reusable tablecloths or recycled paper tablecloths
- Repurposed, gently-used decorations
- China and glass tableware
- Local vendors supplying event equipment and rental items
- Recyclable plates, flatware, and beverage containers
- Recycling used cans, glass and paper
Let us work with you to create a greener Indiana. Please consult with us for other ways to reduce waste from your event.